DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming. Part of the Aerial Movement Mode Family – also home to Flight – Skimming allows players to swoop, glide and soar on Aero Discs like Mister Miracle!
Skimmers share the same skill tree as their Flight counterparts, meaning the two movement variations have the same Aerial traits and abilities, as well as Feats, races and trophies.
You can see a video preview of skimming in these two videos:
Skimming is available free for Members, or can be purchased for 500SC. Skimming is part of this week’s Update 42 release, which you can read more about here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Ninja launching Chapter 7
- Wednesday, January 11 brings a new stage in Pockie Ninja updates with Chapter 7.
- ARK: Free Weekend Now Available
- Studio Wildcard announced today that ARK: Survival Evolved is now having a Free Weekend on Steam, starting at 10 am PST today, Thursday, Augus
- Lunaria Story Star Palace Ruins
- Lunaria Story Server 3 “City Harbor” is to be released in GameDP on 02:00 am, August 28th EDT as the increasing population of players dema...