DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming. Part of the Aerial Movement Mode Family – also home to Flight – Skimming allows players to swoop, glide and soar on Aero Discs like Mister Miracle!
Skimmers share the same skill tree as their Flight counterparts, meaning the two movement variations have the same Aerial traits and abilities, as well as Feats, races and trophies.
You can see a video preview of skimming in these two videos:
Skimming is available free for Members, or can be purchased for 500SC. Skimming is part of this week’s Update 42 release, which you can read more about here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade: War for the Expanse Dev Interview
- Star Crusade has been in development on and off for at least four years.
- Runescape Showcases New Member Starting Zone
- Jagex has put together information on their new player starting area, the Troll Warzone.
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Update Launching in October
- Star Trek Online will expand its story even further on October 25 with the launch of the Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts update.