DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming. Part of the Aerial Movement Mode Family – also home to Flight – Skimming allows players to swoop, glide and soar on Aero Discs like Mister Miracle!
Skimmers share the same skill tree as their Flight counterparts, meaning the two movement variations have the same Aerial traits and abilities, as well as Feats, races and trophies.
You can see a video preview of skimming in these two videos:
Skimming is available free for Members, or can be purchased for 500SC. Skimming is part of this week’s Update 42 release, which you can read more about here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Masters of the Arena Reveals Massive Season 3 Overhaul
- KOG has revealed the details for its massive PvP update in Elsword, called "Masters of the Arena."
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2 Now Live
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2, titled “The Gears of Change,” adds new content in the form of new story quests, dungeons, primal battles, and...
- Black Gold Online: Goes into Open Beta Today
- Industrial clashes with fantasy in Black Gold Online as Snail Games’ steampunk and fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (M...