Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director. DC Universe Online players are familiar with Jens, who has played the role of its Senior Creative Director. Jens will now be overseeing the creative development of all Daybreak titles, including an unannounced title in development.
Daybreak is also about to move to a new office in San Diego, custom-built for the team and bringing all of its staff under a single roof. The new office includes areas for each development team, a screening room, livestreaming studios, and more – including a “Happy Hour” lounge that houses the original Tanarus server converted into a kegerator.
The game studio has recently seen the success of its first H1Z1 tournament at TwitchCon, and has announced new expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II. Daybreak also recently announced the imminent closure of Dragon’s Prophet in November.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Speed Event Server Now Available
- Webzen has announced the start of its special Speed Event Server for MU Online, previously announced last week.
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.