Dawngate Shutting Down
It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ceasing development.
In a community message, Group General Manager Matt Bromberg commented that “… although the game has grown, we’re not seeing the progress we’d hoped for. This isn’t the outcome we wanted, but beta testing is about learning and improving, and ultimately, about making difficult decisions about how to proceed.”
The game will remain online for 90 days, and all players will be entitled to a full refund for any money spent in beta. Meanwhile, the game’s website is already clipping content, making it apparent that the show will not go on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.
- Fiesta Celebrates Five Years of Epic Partying
- Fiesta, one of the first and most beloved free-to-play anime fantasy MMOs, is turning five years old this month.