Dawngate Shutting Down
It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ceasing development.
In a community message, Group General Manager Matt Bromberg commented that “… although the game has grown, we’re not seeing the progress we’d hoped for. This isn’t the outcome we wanted, but beta testing is about learning and improving, and ultimately, about making difficult decisions about how to proceed.”
The game will remain online for 90 days, and all players will be entitled to a full refund for any money spent in beta. Meanwhile, the game’s website is already clipping content, making it apparent that the show will not go on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lords of the Black Sun Radiates with Huge New Update
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that developer Arkavi Studio’s turn-based 4X strategy game Lords of The Black Sun (PC) will re...
- Kartuga: Development of Pirate-MMO To Be Discontinued
- Today, online games publisher InnoGames and Development Studio Ticking Bomb Games announced the discontinuation of the pirate-MMO Kartuga.
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends - Launching on May 26th
- The countdown to the launch of Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has begun, as Jagex today confirmed the next generation card game will arrive on