Das Tal Gets Increased Funding
Game investment fund FFF Bayern just announced (in German) that they are increasing their investment in German independent MMORPG Das Tal by €100,000 to a total of €180,000. Together with a recently doubled angel investment and other funds raised by the development studio Fairytale Distillery the full production budget has now surpassed €300,000.
Alexander Zacherl, Managing Director of Fairytale Distillery says: “Thanks so much to the FFF Bayern, the country of Bavaria and our business angel, Christian. Without you we would have never made it as far as we’re now with the production of Das Tal. Now it’s time to give everything we have to get the game ready for a release on Windows, Mac and Linux. We’ve got a ton of work to do – I should actually get back to that …”
FFF Bayern had already supported the development of Das Tal in 2014 with a prototype budget of €80,000. Just as now, the rest of the game’s budget got supplied by a business angel (game producer Christian Dickert) and the founders of Fairytale Distillery.
Zacherl continues: “We’re currently focussed on two massive projects: Increasing long-term motivation for game veterans though the addition of a host of new events, city buildings options and a brand new achievement system. And for new players we’re working on a long overdue tutorial, a mentoring system and many new options that allow for a fast connection with the rest of the Das Tal community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno: Kickstarter Re-launched by Taitale Studios
- News for Novus AEterno backers - Taitale Studios has relaunched its Kickstarter campaign.
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.