Darkeden Cataclysm Update Announced
Softon Entertainment has announced a new major update for Darkeden, Cataclysm.
Darkeden Cataclysm focuses on balance and content expansion, and includes:
- 12 new weapons
- New dungeons and bosses
- 11 new skills
- Pet system
- New tuning items & tuning synthesizer
- New rune & rune refinder
- Slayer Protection
- Balance changes & bug fixes
We have developed this project for Darkeden users whom has been loved our game for the past years, and hope this new updates and events could provide better convenience and joy for them. Also, we would like to ensure all of users that we will show strong actions towards free servers and illegal program users in order to prevent server disorder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Initial Beta Test Scheduled for November 2015
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds will soon begin a public initial beta test.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Review
- MMOHuts's Senior Editor takes an in-depth look at Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and breaks down how far the expansion has gone to redeem t...
- Aion Now Available on Steam
- NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam.