Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.
On the game’s website, a statement from Whitebox Interactive CEO Jonathan Falkowski read:
We were really hopeful to provide Warhammer 40,000 and MOBA fans a game that would encompass both aspects but unfortunately we missed the mark. We were in Beta for a year and have taken a lot of valuable feedback from our players. There has been excitement for the game but we haven’t grown enough to maintain development.
The game’s servers were online until March 31, 2016 for active players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- Crossout Closed Beta Impressions April 2016
- It mixes the creativity we've come to expect from modern vehicular combat games like Robocraft with Twisted Metal.
- Warframe Teases Echoes of the Sentient
- Warframe has released a new teaser site for Echoes of the Sentient, a new update coming to Warframe's PC version soon.