Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.
On the game’s website, a statement from Whitebox Interactive CEO Jonathan Falkowski read:
We were really hopeful to provide Warhammer 40,000 and MOBA fans a game that would encompass both aspects but unfortunately we missed the mark. We were in Beta for a year and have taken a lot of valuable feedback from our players. There has been excitement for the game but we haven’t grown enough to maintain development.
The game’s servers were online until March 31, 2016 for active players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Starts the new year off with new events
- The first week of a new year always holds memorable and magical days. These days are the fresh start of our new journey, the essential time an...
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies unleashes Christmas Nightmare
- Brains are on the menu this season, as free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies prepares to roll out a gruelling and ghoulish update
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.