Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.
On the game’s website, a statement from Whitebox Interactive CEO Jonathan Falkowski read:
We were really hopeful to provide Warhammer 40,000 and MOBA fans a game that would encompass both aspects but unfortunately we missed the mark. We were in Beta for a year and have taken a lot of valuable feedback from our players. There has been excitement for the game but we haven’t grown enough to maintain development.
The game’s servers were online until March 31, 2016 for active players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event Hosts Final Battle
- Red 5 Studios announces its third and final Chosen Offensive event where players will have one last opportunity to take up arms against elite ...
- Transformers Universe Begins Beta Applications And Reveals New Bots
- Jagex announces the opening of applications for Transformers Universe's closed beta - and showcases more bots in the line-up.