Dark Blood Online: Elf Hunter Now Available
NexonGT Co. Ltd., creators of the hit online games ‘Sudden Attack’ and ‘Dekaron’ have announced a content update for its popular free to play hack ‘n’ slash Action RPG with an extreme combo battle system, Dark Blood Online, on Steam. The update will introduce a new class, ‘Elf Hunter’.
A Beautiful and Sexy Class is born: Elf Hunter
The Elf Hunter, utilizes the bow for long distance attack and provides users with similar control type and fighting mechanism from the hunter class. The Elf Hunter also has skills using the harpoon and grenade with water elemental and totally new final skills that give double damages to kill enemies. With beautiful modeling and sophisticate animation but gives better and attractive character visuals.
Shooter: Shooter is specialized in the long bow and can attack multiple targets with wide range. She eliminates enemies with harpoon and grenades that have water elementals. The final skill, Flame Arrow Storm, is especially the strongest final skill in the Dark Blood Online
Trickster: Trickster is specialized in Short bow. This sub class has less distance attack compare to the shooter, but makes up distance with fast and dynamic attack with punch and kick to eliminate enemies.
Elf Hunter will provide experienced users familiar with an old school side-scrolling arcade style with beauty of action! Smash and render enemy attacks useless with powerful dynamic commands.
For more info, visit (http://store.steampowered.com/app/267790)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place
- Wargaming today announced the Dornier Do17 aircraft’s final resting place at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, Shropshire, United Kingd...
- Paladins Evie Impressions and Balance Updates
- Evie is the winter witch of Paladins, equipped with a staff that fires ice towards its target.
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...