Dark Blood Announces Pets Update
Outspark has announced battle pets incoming to Dark Blood, just in time for Halloween.
The new battle pets will offer buffs and attacks, including scorching pulse AoEs, nasty spit balls, and smashing spin attacks. Pets begin as an innocent egg that must be nurtured, but develop into deadly party animals with care.
Battle Pets are expected to hit Dark Blood, along with a new trailer, on Thursday October 25. The game’s official Facebook page will feature a different pet each weekday until the content launch!
Outspark also publishes Fiesta Online and Luvinia Online.
Dark Blood Pets Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless News - Alpha Sign-ups Now Live
- Phoenix Labs has announced details about its upcoming alpha test for co-op action RPG Dauntless.
- Summer Festival Arrives in ROSE Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of ROSE Online's summer festival.
- Second Open Beta for Fantasy Earth Zero Begins Today
- Fantasy Earth Zero second open beta officially begins today on March 17. There will be no further character wipes.