Dark Blood Announces Pets Update
Outspark has announced battle pets incoming to Dark Blood, just in time for Halloween.
The new battle pets will offer buffs and attacks, including scorching pulse AoEs, nasty spit balls, and smashing spin attacks. Pets begin as an innocent egg that must be nurtured, but develop into deadly party animals with care.
Battle Pets are expected to hit Dark Blood, along with a new trailer, on Thursday October 25. The game’s official Facebook page will feature a different pet each weekday until the content launch!
Outspark also publishes Fiesta Online and Luvinia Online.
Dark Blood Pets Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
- NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul's Head Start Access. Players with a Founder's Pack can begin their adventures today.
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
- Planet Cyrene Officially Launches
- Planet Cyrene has officially launched as the newest addition to the Entropia Universe.