Cybernetic Ball Game Epigenesis Launches August 1
The award-winning, futuristic FPS ball game Epigenesis will officially launch Friday, August 1 on Steam. Developer Dead Shark Triplepunch also confirmed a tournament with Cooler Master, a worldwide leader in keyboards, mice, computer chassis, power supplies and CPU coolers. The tournament will be open to European teams and will have prizes from Cooler Master’s PC gaming gear catalogue. More information about the tournament will be announced soon; stay tuned to EpigenesisTheGame.com for updates.
Dead Shark Triplepunch has made significant improvements since being available on Steam Early Access. The latest update includes a new queueing system with one-button matchmaking, giving players an easier way to find and join matches. Three new maps are also now available in the recently added single player mode: GranArena, MixedArena, and LegacyArena.
Dead Shark Triplepunch started as one of the student teams who participated in Epic Games’ Make Something Unreal Live 2013 competition. They won the competition with the futuristic ball-sport Epigenesis, which the judges praised for being a potential e-sport. Epigenesis went on to win Game of the Year in the Swedish Game Awards, and is set to fully release on Steam August 1. Dead Shark Triplepunch includes eight members, all dedicated and excited to finally be in the business of their dreams: making games. Epigenesis is their first commercial game, and is a multiplayer-focused, FPS/sports-game hybrid, where aerial movement and dexterity with the ball is just as important as blasting opponents in the face with lasers. Teamwork, tactics and precision is key to winning eternal glory in a game of Epigenesis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- Total War Attila: Red Horse Revealed
- As the old power of Rome starts to crumble, there is opportunity in being the aggressor for those who seek it. In this latest cinematic traile...
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...