Curse Voice: New VoIP Client Announced
Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, has announced the next generation in gaming communication with Curse Voice. Curse Voice is a free-to-use, Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software developed by Curse engineers to make gaming communication faster, easier and more secure than ever. Curse Voice stands out in a market of over 550 VoIP products by allowing users complete control over their voice session during gameplay without impacting performance.
Curse Voice Features:
- Completely Free – No Fees or Server Subscriptions
- In-Game Voice Overlay, Seamlessly Integrated
- Auto-matching for Voice Sessions or Quickly Share Sessions With a Link
- Faster, Safer and More Secure
To learn more, visit the official Curse Voice website at http://beta.cursevoice.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Reveals Patch 2.18 and New Pantheon
- This afternoon, Smite's patch note stream revealed the notes for 2.18, "The Astral Hunt."
- Block N Load: Christmas Skins Available to Unlock
- From today through to the 6th January, any player completing 20 friendly games will receive an exclusive Santa skin for in-game hero, Tony Tur...
- Wind of Changes - New Expansion for Allods Online is Live Worldwide
- All Allods Online players can enjoy Wind of Changes, the latest expansion now live on all European and American servers. In "Wind of Chan...