Cultures Online to launch Far East expansion
Cultures Online will be launching a new expansion in a few weeks, taking its Vikings east to Asia.
The expansion will add a brand new island (where a new village can be built), over 60 new expedition regions, plus new enemies, items, buildings, and technologies.
Cultures Online is published by gamigo, which also publishes Loong and Golfstar.
Cultures Online Gameplay Screenshot
Cultures Online: The Vikings discover Asia!
Hamburg, April 8, 2011 – Fans of the browser-based strategy game Cultures Online that are starting to feel a bit crowded on their little Viking island have a new expansion to look forward to you. In just a few weeks the game will whisk players off to the Far East, where they can go on new adventures and encounter the many cultures of Asia.
Some of the expansion’s most important features at a glance:
- An entirely new island where a new village can be built
- New buildings
- 30 new expedition regions for Levels 1-50
- 14 new expedition regions for Levels 50-100
- 20 new expedition regions for Levels 100-120
- Unique new opponents
- New items
- Cultural differences between Asians and Vikings
- Asian technologies
More information and access to the game can be found on the game’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
- Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
- InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all ...