The Culling Is Bringing Tropical Massacre to Xbox Game Preview
Xaviant today announced that their hit battle royale game The Culling will be making its way onto Xbox One’s Game Preview program. After moving over 500,000 copies on Steam Early Access, Xaviant is excited to open up The Culling’s blood-soaked island to a new group of contestants and collect feedback from Xbox One players as development continues to progress.
“Working with Microsoft and releasing The Culling on Xbox Game Preview is a dream come true,” says Josh Van Veld, director of operations at Xaviant. “We’re thrilled to bring our flavor of adrenaline-filled, competitive battle royale to Xbox fans worldwide.”
With only twenty minutes to scavenge, craft weapons, and hunt down the other contestants, each match in The Culling provides a thrilling and highly focused survival experience. Prepare for skill-testing, slaughter-filled competition as players give it their all to survive. Sixteen enter, but only one can come out alive.
More information about when The Culling will be available on Xbox One will be provided at a later date.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Previews Mashimaro Pupa
- Joymax has revealed a preview of the upcoming Mashimaro pupa for Knight Age.
- City of Titans Kickstarter Interview
- One year into the creation of the CoH spiritual successor Missing Worlds Media has come to the world to find support. Less than one week into ...
- SMITE: Amateur Tournament and SlaughterHouse Chaac Skin Annouced
- Hi-Rez Studios has teamed up with Iron Gaming to create a unique tournament circuit for amateur gamers. The Iron Games will be a series of onl...