Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
The third closed beta for Crush Online has added changes to make Castle Siege and bosses more challenging, plus balanced achievements and weapon upgrades. The game’s mastery system has been redesigned completely, with new mastery trees for every class and limits on how many points can be spent in a single talent.
There are many more changes and improvements to the game. To find out more check out the change log linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...
- Dungeons 2: Now Available
- Dungeons 2: Now Available - New dungeon mangement/RTS game similar to Dungeon Keeper