Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
The third closed beta for Crush Online has added changes to make Castle Siege and bosses more challenging, plus balanced achievements and weapon upgrades. The game’s mastery system has been redesigned completely, with new mastery trees for every class and limits on how many points can be spent in a single talent.
There are many more changes and improvements to the game. To find out more check out the change log linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.
- Neighborhorde - PAX South 2016
- "Couch co-op" has been a recent buzzword in the gaming industry, but it's easy to understand the charm.
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.