Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
After a successful Open Alpha test, global game publisher R2Games has announced that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18, 2014 10:00AM EDT.
The Alpha test of the free-to-play MMORPG will close on July 18, 2014 07:00 AM EDT, after which all the current characters and account data will be deleted. During this stage, the publisher has been in touch with players to ensure that bugs and problems are detected, as well as to integrate user feedback into the game and improve the gameplay experience.
Once the Open Beta has gone live, players will be able to recharge their accounts to purchase virtual goods such as currency, items and VIP subscriptions. They will also be treated to a series of server launch events in order for them to fully experience all of the game’s systems and features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III set to release March 31st, 2014
- Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today announces Age of Wonders III is set to release March 31st.
- Jungle Force: Mobile Strategy Combat on iOS and Android
- Fedeen Games is excited to usher in the new generation of strategy combat with Jungle Force, now available on iOS and Android!
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry