Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
After a successful Open Alpha test, global game publisher R2Games has announced that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18, 2014 10:00AM EDT.
The Alpha test of the free-to-play MMORPG will close on July 18, 2014 07:00 AM EDT, after which all the current characters and account data will be deleted. During this stage, the publisher has been in touch with players to ensure that bugs and problems are detected, as well as to integrate user feedback into the game and improve the gameplay experience.
Once the Open Beta has gone live, players will be able to recharge their accounts to purchase virtual goods such as currency, items and VIP subscriptions. They will also be treated to a series of server launch events in order for them to fully experience all of the game’s systems and features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
- Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and ...
- A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.