Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
After a successful Open Alpha test, global game publisher R2Games has announced that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18, 2014 10:00AM EDT.
The Alpha test of the free-to-play MMORPG will close on July 18, 2014 07:00 AM EDT, after which all the current characters and account data will be deleted. During this stage, the publisher has been in touch with players to ensure that bugs and problems are detected, as well as to integrate user feedback into the game and improve the gameplay experience.
Once the Open Beta has gone live, players will be able to recharge their accounts to purchase virtual goods such as currency, items and VIP subscriptions. They will also be treated to a series of server launch events in order for them to fully experience all of the game’s systems and features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackrock Mountain Coming to Hearthstone in April
- The newest addition to Hearthstone’s Adventure Mode will introduce a slew of new hot-headed bosses to put players’ dueling skills to the ...
- World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world's largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be he...
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.