Crown of Byzantus To Release on Feb 22
A new browser based strategy game called Crown of Byzantus is set to release on February 22nd, 2010. The Finish studio Casual Continent, which is behind Crown of Byzantus, hopes to take on the established German publishers who dominate the browser MMO market in Europe. Simple strategy games like Travian, Tribal Wars, and Ogame have attracted millions of gamer worldwide so there’s definitely demand out there.
From the looks of it, Crown of Bzyantus has a traditional medieval theme to it. The name suggests some emphasis on the Byzantine Empire which was the successor to the Eastern Roman Empire. Byzantium survived for nearly a thousand years after the fall of the Western portion of the Roman Empire. We’ll be sure to put up an official page for Crown of Byzantus when it is released. Players who want a sneak peak at the game can check out the official site at: http://www.byzantus.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Christmas Event Available
- Masthead Studios announced today two events that will run this Christmas in their free to play cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots.
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...
- Netmarble Announces Plan for Global MMORPG Portal
- Netmarble, one of the most popular MMORPG publishers in Korea, just announced plans to bring their games to the global audience with an Englis...