Crown of Byzantus To Release on Feb 22
A new browser based strategy game called Crown of Byzantus is set to release on February 22nd, 2010. The Finish studio Casual Continent, which is behind Crown of Byzantus, hopes to take on the established German publishers who dominate the browser MMO market in Europe. Simple strategy games like Travian, Tribal Wars, and Ogame have attracted millions of gamer worldwide so there’s definitely demand out there.
From the looks of it, Crown of Bzyantus has a traditional medieval theme to it. The name suggests some emphasis on the Byzantine Empire which was the successor to the Eastern Roman Empire. Byzantium survived for nearly a thousand years after the fall of the Western portion of the Roman Empire. We’ll be sure to put up an official page for Crown of Byzantus when it is released. Players who want a sneak peak at the game can check out the official site at: http://www.byzantus.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Skip Level Event
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary, the Flyff team has launched a skip level event that allows players to receive a free level boost.
- C9 Releases Shadow Class
- Webzen has announced that it has made the new Shadow class available today for C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal).
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback" Releases a Linux Version on Steam Early Access
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, is now availa...