Crowfall: July 2015 Founder’s Update
The update is mostly focused on the business side of Crowfall, looking at the current state of raising money for the project. ACE is looking to go to AngelList soon to raise additional capital to help raise the last money it needs to reach its $1 million goal. The team is also setting its next stretch goal to raise funding to support their video producer to become a full-time assistant.
ACE is also in discussions to expand their market overseas already for Crowfall, and is looking to have a discussion in the community about the Rules of Conduct. You can read more in the full State of the Nation post.
Two new videos were also released – a greybox fly-through and an interview with their senior concept artist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players...
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...