Crossout Changes Parts System
Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.
Originally, vehicle parts were meant to be destructible and tradeable. However, after analyzing data and feedback, the development team has decided to make vehicle parts permanent. The durability system will disappear from the game, along with spares and the need for repairs. This will also mean a change to how new parts are obtained and a careful balance of the market.
The dev blog announcing these changes also cautions:
This update is experimental and will probably require several iterations to balance the obtaining of new parts, avoid overstocking of the marketplace, and make sure parts are still valuable trophies. Here, will continue to count on your constructive feedback and suggestions on our forums and other media!
Crossout update 0.3.0 does not entail wiping player accounts. Find out more at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Launches New Series of Zone Videos - Broken Mast
- The RaiderZ team is excited to share the first episode in a new series zone videos for its upcoming monster-hunting, action MMORPG. Take a clo...
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- SMITE Releases New Tutorial Video
- Developer of SMITE, Hi-Rez Studios, has released a new video offering a tutorial for SMITE gameplay.