CrossFire FPS gains new Expansive Wave mode
SG North has recently announced the brand new Wave Mode for the popular online first-person shooter CrossFire. Wave Mode will launch in North America and the UK on March 12, 2014.
Featuring eight new classes, new map types with advanced tactical options, special Wave Mode levels, MOBA-inspired battle mechanics, and unique items and upgrades, Wave Mode is guaranteed to set the bar for free-to-play first-person shooters higher than ever before.
Between March 19 and April 2, new players will receive significant bonuses to kick-start their enlistment. These include major boosts to EXP, skinned weapons, premium accessories and gear, expanded grenade slots, Extra Missions, and more – even a Cowboy Hat! Returning players will receive additional items with consecutive logins.
For more information, visit http://crossfire.z8games.com/wavemode/index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOULCALIBUR Unbreakable Soul Coming to the App Store
- BANDAI NAMCO announces the release of SOULCALIBER Unbreakable Soul, a free to play, card-based mobile game.
- MapleStory Passes 35 Million Character Mark
- Nexon America has announced that in addition to passing 9.2 million registered users, MapleStory has also seen over 35 million characters crea...
- Raptr Launches Plays.tv
- Plays.tv is a fun, easy way for gamers to capture their most interesting gameplay moments and instantly share them.