CrossFire Launches National ESL Series
SG North (formerly G4Box), a leading international publisher of online games, today announced Go4CrossFire, a weekly tournament featuring cash prizes, and the opportunity to represent their country at the Global CrossFire Stars event in China. The tournament will commence on Sunday, April 13, and will feature a 5v5 team format.
Weekly prize pools are $250, with $150 for the winner and $100 for the runner up, but only the winners will go on to compete in the monthly finals for a chance to go to the worldwide championship in China and win huge cash prizes. The top four teams each month will earn the right to compete for a massive prize pool of $1,750!
Get your team in gear and sign up now at www.nationalesl.com/us/news/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Released on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced the release of Medieval Engineers on Steam Early Access.
- Bigpoint and Fox team up for Ice Age Online
- Bigpoint announced today they are teaming up with Fox Consumer Products to bring players Ice Age Online.
- Etherium Releases New Trailer
- Etherium, the new futuristic real-time strategy game published byFocus Home Interactive and developed for PC by Tindalos Interactive, resumes ...