CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
This massive update includes updated models and textures across the game, a new VIP Character named Viper, new weapons, player profiles, game statistic tracking, a new ribbon system, a UI overhaul, and Christmas themed goodies.
Two new game modes also go live with the update: the AI Bot Mode Simulation TDM, where players can team up in a Team Deathmatch against AI, and a Competitive Ranked Match System.
Other special events and giveaways are going live to celebrate the launch of the update! For more info on CrossFire 2.0 visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.
- Grand Chase Preparing for Shut Down
- KOG Games and the Grand Chase team have finally confirmed the rumors that the game will soon be shutting down, despite changes and the #LongLi...