Cross Server Battles comes to Chrono Wars
The hit free-to-play browser-based MMORPG, Chrono Wars, launched its latest major feature this Sunday, 6/28: Cross Server Domination.
For the first time, players can not only fight other players within their own servers, but they can also fight in 1v1 and 3v3 matches against players on other servers.
-5 minute brawls
-Receive Honor Awards as prizes
-Available to players of Lvl. 40+. Hint, if you are really good, you can get to Lvl. 40 in 1 hour.
Both new players and veterans are welcome to join these fun battles. A new server will open up on the same date. Here is a gift code to help boost you up during the CS Domination: [ 0289g0b4e4csuem6 ].
What’s more, you will be eligible for a drawing of an iWatch and a cool gamer headset once you reach Lvl. 48 on any server. Details at: https://www.xgameportal.com/drawing.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...
- Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
- New details emerge about Kartuga's user interface and item system.
- Naruto Saga's New Faction System Detailed
- Available now on the Games.la online games portal, Naurto Saga: Chapter III introduces a variety of new faction-based features to the popular ...