Cronous opens Event Server
Cronous is opening a new Event Server, allowing players to try out high level characters and test new content.
The server will be open for three months, during which players can enjoy special accelerated exp and cro rates. After three months, characters will be wiped. During this time period, the new Sunken Dungeon will also be available for testing.
Cronous Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Cronous Event Server Opens
Sunken Dungeon to be premiered in Event Server
Seoul, South Korea – August 11, 2010 – Cronous is opening an event server. The event will last for 3 months. During the event, exp rate and cro and item drop rate will be drastically increased. All characters and items will remain for 3 months. After 3 months, they will be erased. If you wondered how it would be like to be one of the high levelers, here is your chance.
The idea originated from the test servers for developers which is a server meant for developers to help testers level faster through a much increased exp rate and item and cro drop rate environment. The server will now be temporarily opened for normal users.
Sunken Dungeon will also premier in this event server for testing purposes. Players can actively participate in the creation of this new map by reporting bugs and suggestions. More information can be found by following the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of Beasts: New Fantasy Browser Game Now Available
- upjers, the developer and publisher of renowned browser games has unleashed the pugnacious monsters of Battle of Beasts. Now all players can p...
- Camelot Unchained April Producer's Letter
- Slowly crawling out from the icy grip of one of the worst east coast winters in recent memory, the team at CityState Entertainment offers an u...
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.