Cronous: New server opens on Thursday, November 13th
JC Planet has announced that “Cronous” will open a new server named “Cronous – the classic MMORPG” on Thursday, November 13th. From this chance, Free-to-play PC game publisher, JC planet could expand its portfolio of free MMORPG games that would give different gaming experience to players.
Cronous is one of the classical MMORPGs such as Diablo which was released in the 90s. It consists of very easy and basic click for attack system. Players can select from the four classes: fighter, Valkyrie, savage and mage to begin with the adventure. During character creation, there is no option for customization but through leveling you can allocate rewarded skill points as your prospect. This feature allows you to build various characters even in the same job but have different skill sets.
Moreover, newly added server with JC Planet will have special features with providing free ultimate items with events. Especially “free item giveaway event” will be activated as the first welcoming event for the all players.
Find more information at https://www.jcplanet.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Treasure Island: New strategy game now available on JOYHUBs
- A new adventure is being released by JOYHUBs. Treasure Island is a Strategy RPG that will allow players to create heroes that fight in an aren...
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Arctic Pack Available Today
- Ubisoft announced the first content expansion for the premium online free-to-play shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online. The Arctic Pack ...
- Galactic Civilizations III Builder’s Kit DLC Now Available
- The new Builder’s Kit DLC contains dozens of new parts for custom ship designs, a new ship design style, and additional labeling options.