Creepy Video Teases New Update for The Secret World
Funcom is excited to offer a quick and decidedly creepy glimpse into what gamers can look forward to next week when the seventh major content update for ‘The Secret World’ finally hits the live servers. ‘Issue 7: A Dream to Kill’ is the latest installment in a series of comprehensive updates that have greatly expanded the story, content and feature set in Funcom’s unique modern-day massively multiplayer game, and this time around players get to live out their secret agent fantasies as they explore a new and action-packed storyline in Transylvania.
Snowmobile chases, flamethrowers, werewolves and more – ‘Issue #7: A Dream to Kill’ takes the MMO experience in a direction that are sure to catch fans of the genre by surprise!
“The last issue had a distinct Indiana Jones feel to it, and if I am to compare Issue #7 to something similar, I would probably draw parallels to James Bond and similar spy thrillers,” says Joel Bylos, Creative Director at Funcom. “From fighting on top of moving trains to battling skyscraper-sized monsters in the middle of Times Square; ‘The Secret World’ has become synonymous with the fresh, new and unexpected. ‘A Dream to Kill’ is no exception, in fact I think players will be more surprised than ever!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Walking Dead: Road to Survival iOS Review
- Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival gives us that feeling of an organic combination between story and gameplay.
- Darkeden Now on Steam
- Softon Entertainment has announced that its MMORPG, Darkeden, launched on Steam.
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
- Sword Coast Legends will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.