Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
During his session at GDC 2013 in San Francisco, Lead Designer James Russell revealed a brand new title under development at the Creative Assembly UK studio.
Total War™: ARENA will be CA’s first title in a F2P model, representing over a decade of strategy gaming expertise and a new spin-off for the Total War series. Offering players the chance to pitch history’s greatest commanders and their armies against each other in massive team-based battles, ARENA will focus entirely on online multiplayer, mixing elements of RTS and MOBA gameplay.
CA is looking for gamers to help craft their vision of a detailed, deep, multiplayer tactical experience. For more details on forthcoming Closed Beta Tests, sign-up at www.totalwar.com/arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...
- Top 15 Most Anticipated Free to Play Games of 2017 (written version)
- This is our accompanying article on our most anticipated free to play games of 2017!
- Tanki Online attends the Brasil Game Show 2014
- AlternativaPlatform, one of the leading massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) studios in Russia and the developer of the game Tanki Onlin...