Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
During his session at GDC 2013 in San Francisco, Lead Designer James Russell revealed a brand new title under development at the Creative Assembly UK studio.
Total War™: ARENA will be CA’s first title in a F2P model, representing over a decade of strategy gaming expertise and a new spin-off for the Total War series. Offering players the chance to pitch history’s greatest commanders and their armies against each other in massive team-based battles, ARENA will focus entirely on online multiplayer, mixing elements of RTS and MOBA gameplay.
CA is looking for gamers to help craft their vision of a detailed, deep, multiplayer tactical experience. For more details on forthcoming Closed Beta Tests, sign-up at www.totalwar.com/arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Treasure Island: New strategy game now available on JOYHUBs
- A new adventure is being released by JOYHUBs. Treasure Island is a Strategy RPG that will allow players to create heroes that fight in an aren...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Begins Second Closed Beta Test
- GameSamba today announced details regarding the second closed beta test of the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain