Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
During his session at GDC 2013 in San Francisco, Lead Designer James Russell revealed a brand new title under development at the Creative Assembly UK studio.
Total War™: ARENA will be CA’s first title in a F2P model, representing over a decade of strategy gaming expertise and a new spin-off for the Total War series. Offering players the chance to pitch history’s greatest commanders and their armies against each other in massive team-based battles, ARENA will focus entirely on online multiplayer, mixing elements of RTS and MOBA gameplay.
CA is looking for gamers to help craft their vision of a detailed, deep, multiplayer tactical experience. For more details on forthcoming Closed Beta Tests, sign-up at www.totalwar.com/arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: Coming to Steam
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the arrival of the undead to one of gaming’s most iconic licenses, with the news of a Q3 2014 release of...
- Jiang Hu: The Chaotic Age Launched Today for Conquer Online
- The eagerly awaited expansion for 2013, "Jiang Hu: The Chaotic Age", is finally making its debut on July 25th.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.