Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in the recently fan voted Steam Greenlit, Guncraft, coming July 11, 2013 to online digital retailers and Steam later this summer. Utilizing Gun Smithing, Guncraft players will be able to build up their dream weapons – block by block – each customized with their own unique weapon properties. From the fire rate, ammunition type, explosive damage, custom sights and even weapon size, each weapon feature can be deeply modified.
“We are so thrilled about being Greenlit, it is a dream come true. We literally couldn’t have done it without the support from our amazing fans,” said John Getty, Executive Producer and Lead Game Designer of Exato Game Studios. “Being Greenlit on Steam is really going to unlock the full potential that Guncraft has to offer. Expect a lot of epic things to come in the future.”
With the ability to create such weapons as futuristic miniguns or the infamous grenade launching catgun from PAX East, players will only be limited by their imaginations when creating their signature weapon. The powerful Gun Smithing feature is the same toolset used by Exato Game Studios development team when they create weapons, and fans will be able to unleash their destructive creations when Guncraft officially launches for Windows PC on July 11, 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Warplanes Reveals US Carriers
- Wargaming has announced and revealed some of the US carrier-based aircraft for World of Warplanes.
- Elsword Introduces Hyperactive Skills
- oday KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, have challenged the Elsword combat elite to unleash their true warri...
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access