Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
The Forge allows players to enchant and adjust items through the use of materials, found when playing matches, completing matches, and salvaging old items. Enchanting changes regular items into magic ones or upgrades magical items. Reforging changes specific properties on an item by rerolling for new properties.
Full details on the crafting system are explained in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Increases the Challenge of "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers"
- Webzen today released a new content update for its Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds.
- Warframe Preview: Goodbye Friendly Fire
- MMOHut takes an early look at Warframe, a co-operative online third-person shooter.
- Erectus The Game Adds Endgame
- Maata Games has announced the launch of its endgame update on 13 worlds of strategy MMO, Erectus the Game.