Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies Now in Open Beta
Nexon Europe has the pleasure to announce the Open Beta for the highly anticipated free-to-play zombie shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is based on Valve’s classic action game, Counter-Strike (CS). NEXON, a worldwide leader of free-to-play games, has once again teamed up with Valve to unleash a new zombie-themed version of everyone’s favourite first person shooter (FPS) featuring new game modes, creatures, and more.
Starting today, users with a Steam account may join the Open Beta for free and play a vital part in the finalisation of the game, which features unpredictable wild zombies and new game modes. Those who join the beta will be able to help influence the game and get a jump on the competition before the game is officially released in early October.
“As always, player feedback means a great deal to us, and is reflected in our games,” said Paul Lee, Product Executive at Nexon Europe. “We want to hear about which weapons players enjoy using, which modes they found the most fun, and what they would like to see more of in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.”
The Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Open Beta is completely free to take part in, and the game will remain free-to-play when it launches in early October. It is available in English, German, French, Italian, Polish, and Russian.
To play in the Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Open Beta now, please go to its Steam store at store.steampowered.com/app/273110.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension: NDA dropped and Livestream on Feb 28th
- Forge Chaos has lifted nearly all NDA restrictions for their testers regarding the demo and are now allowing them to stream all the goodness o...
- Blood Bowl 2 Undead Team Revealed
- Death comes often for Blood Bowl players, & the souls of the most passionate sometimes rise up again to relive their former glory.
- Divinity: Original Sin Enters Beta
- Larian Studios has unleashed a massive update for Divinity: Original Sin on Steam Early Access, taking the game into beta while adding loads o...