Countdown to Christmas with CrossFire and Project Blackout
SG Interactive and G4Box Inc. have announced a joint project for the holidays: the Countdown to Christmas FPS Challenge.
From December 7 until December 26, Cross Fire and Project Blackout players can participate in multiple events to celebrate the season in both games.
For one week, both games’ players can vote for their favorite map and mode – and for each game, the map with the most votes will earn a bonus 100% bonus experience and in-game currency boost during the holiday event.
Cross Fire Gameplay Screenshot
Starting on December 14, the Countdown to Christmas FPS Challenge really begins, granting players in both games daily holiday challenges, such as landing 12 head-shots or 11 close-range humiliation kills. Each daily will give players a unique reward that includes powerful long and short-range firearms, melee weapon and in-game vanity items.
“The holidays are always a great time of year for our audience and like a Christmas list to Santa Claus, we want to give them a voice in what they get this year,” said Jungsoo Lee, vice president of live development for SG Interactive. “By voting for their favorite map, our gaming community is directly affecting both their holiday gameplay and the development of future landscapes of both games.”
As an additional challenge, players can earn another double experience bonus map simply by recruiting friends to “like” the CrossFire and/or Project Blackout Facebook pages. Running concurrent with the Facebook voting campaign, should either game page secure 3,000 new “likes,” that game will earn a second map with the double experience bonus for the duration of the Countdown to Christmas event.
Project Blackout Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Player-Owned Ports Open in RuneScape
- Jagex has launched a new update for RuneScape, adding high level content and player-owned ports.
- Mabinogi servers back up after breach
- Nexon has reopened Mabinogi's servers after their unexpected 40-hour downtime, due to a security breach in-game.
- League of Legends Patch 5.13 Notes Revealed
- Riot Games upcoming League of Legends patch 5.13, featuring the new catfish chef champion, Tahm Kench, has revealed details today.