CosmicBreak running Mini-Beta
With the first closed beta long over, and the second one still waiting until September, CosmicBreak has decided to appease its fans by hosting a mini-beta event.
The beta will last five days, from August 8th (Sunday), 9:00 PM (PDT) until August 12th (Thursday), 9:00 PM (PDT). Like before, there will be no data wipe until the official launch of CosmicBreak.
For more info about the game, check out our CosmicBreak page.
CosmicBreak Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Announcement:
Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team.
Thank you all for waiting patiently for the return of English CosmicBreak. The 2nd Open Beta Test is planned to start in early September, but we’ve decided to open the server next week for a 5 day Mini Beta Test!
The Mini Beta Test will run from August 8th (Sunday), 9:00 PM (PDT) until August 12th (Thursday), 9:00 PM (PDT). We invite both new and old players to login and enjoy a week of CosmicBreak before summer’s over!
As we announced before, there will be no data wipe until all beta testing is over and Official Service begins, so players who played during the 1st Open Beta Test will be able to pick up next week right where they left off. Of course, new players are also welcome to start playing too! The Mini Beta Test will only run for 5 days, but the game will be back again in September for the 2nd Open Beta Test, which will feature lots of new content currently only available in the Japanese version of the game!
Again, we thank you all for waiting, and hope you’ll enjoy the Mini Beta Test!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
- The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much t...
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
- Granado Espada (EU): Official May Update for 20th of May, 2014
- EuroGamez GmbH has announced today, they launched the official May update with many attractive events in Europe.