CosmicBreak Open Beta Launched
CosmicBreak, a mech based third person shooter, went into open beta testing on June 10th, 2010. Like Exteel, CosmicBreak is a robot brawler, but the two games are very different beyond that.
Developed by the Japanese studio CyberStep, CosmicBreak has pretty basic graphics but offers fluid controls and plenty of cooperative & competitive game content. Players interested in learning more can check out our CosmicBreak page for a full review, screenshots, and videos.
Below is some information on the game from the official website:
- EPIC BATTLES
- CosmicBreak is an MMO third person shooter featuring massive PvP battles of up to 30 vs. 30 players at one time. Familiar WASD control and fast-paced Arena action makes CosmicBreak quick and easy to get into for any gamer.
- LOADS OF UNIQUE ROBOTS
Over 50 unique playable robots with over 300 mix-matchable parts makes for endless customization options. Every robot has different abilities, and many feature special weapons and collectable rare parts. Using the powerful robot assembly system, you’ll be able to build unique robots that are yours and yours alone.
TEAM UP WITH OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE
Choose from one of 3 Unions, and join forces with other heroes to lead your Union to victory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Event, Upgrades, and Tournament in GTArcade's League of Angels
- GTArcade announces a new group buy event, hero and mount upgrades, and a cross-server tournament for League of Angels.
- Warframe: Tenno Relays Now Available on Consoles
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving up AAA quality in free-to-play titles with the release of its 337th update for the hi...
- Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
- NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks.