CosmicBreak Open Beta Launched
CosmicBreak, a mech based third person shooter, went into open beta testing on June 10th, 2010. Like Exteel, CosmicBreak is a robot brawler, but the two games are very different beyond that.
Developed by the Japanese studio CyberStep, CosmicBreak has pretty basic graphics but offers fluid controls and plenty of cooperative & competitive game content. Players interested in learning more can check out our CosmicBreak page for a full review, screenshots, and videos.
Below is some information on the game from the official website:
- EPIC BATTLES
- CosmicBreak is an MMO third person shooter featuring massive PvP battles of up to 30 vs. 30 players at one time. Familiar WASD control and fast-paced Arena action makes CosmicBreak quick and easy to get into for any gamer.
- LOADS OF UNIQUE ROBOTS
Over 50 unique playable robots with over 300 mix-matchable parts makes for endless customization options. Every robot has different abilities, and many feature special weapons and collectable rare parts. Using the powerful robot assembly system, you’ll be able to build unique robots that are yours and yours alone.
TEAM UP WITH OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE
Choose from one of 3 Unions, and join forces with other heroes to lead your Union to victory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Online’s latest content up...
- New F2P on Steam: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth
- This week, Steam has added two new free-to-play games to its library: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth.
- Sword Coast Legends Rage of Demons DLC Now Available
- Sword Coast Legends has announced that its Rage of Demons DLC is now available on PC.