CosmicBreak Open Beta Launched
CosmicBreak, a mech based third person shooter, went into open beta testing on June 10th, 2010. Like Exteel, CosmicBreak is a robot brawler, but the two games are very different beyond that.
Developed by the Japanese studio CyberStep, CosmicBreak has pretty basic graphics but offers fluid controls and plenty of cooperative & competitive game content. Players interested in learning more can check out our CosmicBreak page for a full review, screenshots, and videos.
Below is some information on the game from the official website:
- EPIC BATTLES
- CosmicBreak is an MMO third person shooter featuring massive PvP battles of up to 30 vs. 30 players at one time. Familiar WASD control and fast-paced Arena action makes CosmicBreak quick and easy to get into for any gamer.
- LOADS OF UNIQUE ROBOTS
Over 50 unique playable robots with over 300 mix-matchable parts makes for endless customization options. Every robot has different abilities, and many feature special weapons and collectable rare parts. Using the powerful robot assembly system, you’ll be able to build unique robots that are yours and yours alone.
TEAM UP WITH OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE
Choose from one of 3 Unions, and join forces with other heroes to lead your Union to victory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
- The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Bastion
- Bigpoint reveals today the thirteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Bastion, the first melee ba...
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...