Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online, the popular oriental fantasy MMORPG was challenged by a couple of players from Conquer Online.
The CO team decided to join and partake in the “Ice Bucket Challenge” and donate our own money to www.alsa.org. At last, they nominate @PerfectWorldInternational @RuneScape and @MapleStory to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Reveals Details of Nox
- Vox is the third member of the family trio entering the Halcyon Fold. The previous releases introduced father and protector Ardan...
- Overwatch Season 2 Preview
- Season 2 helps to address skill tier issues in hopes of providing players with a better competitive play experience.
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...