Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online, the popular oriental fantasy MMORPG was challenged by a couple of players from Conquer Online.
The CO team decided to join and partake in the “Ice Bucket Challenge” and donate our own money to www.alsa.org. At last, they nominate @PerfectWorldInternational @RuneScape and @MapleStory to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard to go free-to-play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that one of its last pay-to-play games, Vanguard, will go free-to-play this summer.
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Now in Early Access Phase 2
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned will receive its first content update on Thursday the 11th, having su...
- Conquer Online Unlocks Your Chi
- TQ Digital has released a new Chi System in Conquer Online.