Conquer Online: New PvP Arena Gives Everyone The Chance To Win
The combat-oriented MMORPG, Conquer Online, has expanded its PvP action, yet again! This time, by adding a brand new match mode – the Champion’s Arena!
Different from the other PvP options, CO’s Champion’s Arena has tightened restrictions on gear, as well as character stats at every level, providing all of the aspiring champions an equal chance to win. Everyone needs to battle their way to the top, no matter how powerful they have become, which means skill and strategy will become the most important weapon when you step through those gates!
The fights are 1 on 1, and both fighters will earn points for their performance in battle. When you gain enough points, you can move up to the next level and unlock more of your powers to fight against stronger opponents.
The Champion’s Arena is also one of the most rewarding events in Conquer Online. With the points earned from the fights, players can also pick up valuable items from the Arena Store. So as you make your way to Level 7, you can compose your own set of powerful equipment with the items you win!
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Releases Shadow Class
- Webzen has announced that it has made the new Shadow class available today for C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal).
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
- Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count t...
- League of Angel: Fight Against Evil, Guard Justice in New Events
- This round of the Mount Exclusive event is a great one, with powerful mounts such as King Alabaster, Mecha Tyrannosaurus and the Moonlight Uni...