Conquer Online: New PvP Arena Gives Everyone The Chance To Win
The combat-oriented MMORPG, Conquer Online, has expanded its PvP action, yet again! This time, by adding a brand new match mode – the Champion’s Arena!
Different from the other PvP options, CO’s Champion’s Arena has tightened restrictions on gear, as well as character stats at every level, providing all of the aspiring champions an equal chance to win. Everyone needs to battle their way to the top, no matter how powerful they have become, which means skill and strategy will become the most important weapon when you step through those gates!
The fights are 1 on 1, and both fighters will earn points for their performance in battle. When you gain enough points, you can move up to the next level and unlock more of your powers to fight against stronger opponents.
The Champion’s Arena is also one of the most rewarding events in Conquer Online. With the points earned from the fights, players can also pick up valuable items from the Arena Store. So as you make your way to Level 7, you can compose your own set of powerful equipment with the items you win!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush Online and Quantum Rush: Champions Become One
- The Quantum Rush developer team from Berlin has decided to transfer in medium term the multiplayer elements from Quantum Rush: Online to Quant...
- Warframe Celebrates One Year With Gift To Players
- Digital Extremes celebrates its first anniversary of Warframe with the release of two special gifts for its players.
- Tower of Ascension Launches First Major Update
- WarpPortal announces the launch of Tower of Ascension's first major update, which includes a new boss and gear to earn.