Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
SEGA® of America Inc. and SEGA Europe Ltd. today released the first gameplay trailer for Company of Heroes™ 2’s upcoming standalone multiplayer offering The Western Front Armies, revealing a June 24, 2014, release date. SEGA also announced that customers who preorder The Western Front Armies will receive two unique vehicle skins (one for each faction) with matching faceplates.
Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies brings players back to the Western Front first introduced in the original award-winning Company of Heroes™. The Western Front Armies introduces two unique collections of new content – the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West. Each army has distinctive tactical gameplay options, new infantry, team weapons, vehicles, abilities and upgrades on a total of eight seasonal multiplayer maps set on the Western Front. The Western Front Armies also includes an extended progression system that introduces other unique content into the game and enables players to dive deeper into the tactical and strategic aspects of the game than ever before.
The Western Front Armies will launch on June 24, 2014, for $19.99. Each individual army will also be available as a standalone purchase for $12.99 via digital download, providing new players with a minimal entry point into the massive Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb Closed Beta Impressions
- Dirty Bomb has a decent foundation to work with, but there’s a lot that needs to be done in order to make it stand out from other modern FPS...
- The Secret World Launches Enhanced Player Experience
- Today, The Secret World updated with its Enhanced Player Experience patch (1.11), aiming to improve the gameplay for both new players and vete...
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.