Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even more!
The update is available on PC and Android now with an iOS release due shortly. Be sure to jump in, try out the Imp and Spectre races, claim your free gold and trade cards with your friends and others.
The update also includes a number of balance tweaks that decrease the difficulty curve and increase the amount of content you can access without spending a penny. You can read the full update notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Announces Stream Preview of Next Update 2.2
- FFXIV Producers Announce Livestream of PS4 launch details and Update 2.2 information this Saturday, January 25th.
- Paladins 2017 Impressions
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm was our top F2P game in 2016, and that’s well deserved.