Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even more!
The update is available on PC and Android now with an iOS release due shortly. Be sure to jump in, try out the Imp and Spectre races, claim your free gold and trade cards with your friends and others.
The update also includes a number of balance tweaks that decrease the difficulty curve and increase the amount of content you can access without spending a penny. You can read the full update notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
- NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks.
- Sandboxr & Hi-Rez Studios Partner to Bring 3D Printing & NFC to SMITE
- Sandboxr, Inc., partnered with Hi-Rez Studios, Inc., brought the first 3D printed and NFC offering to their ever-increasing fan base for the 2...
- SMITE - Now Fully Released in North America and Europe
- Hi-Rez Studios, a ldeveloper of free-to-play online action games, has today officially released their MOBA SMITE in North America and Europe.