Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
The new map, Nemexis Lab, is a PvE map where players must face off against Nemexis soldiers and four types of Mechs. Once inside the lab, players may also control a Mech themselves for team support.
Two new assassin characters, Wraith and Banshee, also make their debut. They currently have three exclusive weapons: the Assault Crossbow, which requires single-shot accuracy or can be used for a burst spread shot; the Explosive Crossbow, which uses explosive bolts that can be remotely detonated; and the Synapse Scrambler, which reverses the victim’s mouse controls and slows their movement. The assassins also gain two exclusive abilities: Caution, which lets players spot enemy traps and weapons; and Inner Focus, which lets the assassin sacrifice their stamina to regain HP.
Nexon also publishes Sudden Attack and Vindictus.
Combat Arms: Assassin and Nemexis Labs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
- Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android.
- Player-Owned Ports Open in RuneScape
- Jagex has launched a new update for RuneScape, adding high level content and player-owned ports.
- HiRez teams up to bring Paladins Premier League Exclusively to Facebook
- Huge news from HiRez Studios! Their partnership with WESA is teaming up with Facebook to bring the Paladins Premier League to Facebook!