Combat Arms previews Slaughterhouse
Combat Arms is preparing the Slaughterhouse with a new showcase video.
The video gives a first look at the Slaughterhouse map, coming to the game next week, on April 18. Slaughterhouse is aptly set inside a meat packing plant, and offers clan-on-clan warfare in a search-and-destroy mode. The video also hints at another upcoming content update.
The April 18 update will also introduce the Clan Ladder system, where clans can now earn ladder points and get matched up against equally ranked clans. Once the system finishes testing, an official clan battle system will begin.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, which also publishes Dragon Nest and Sudden Attack.
Combat Arms: Slaughterhouse Gameplay Video
Nexon America Will Bring a Slaughterhouse to “Combat Arms”
New map provides perfect setting for clan versus clan combat
Nexon America has released a new video for its high-intensity online FPS “Combat Arms.” The video provides the first look at a new map, Slaughterhouse, where two opposing teams try to outwit and outgun each other in search-and-destroy mode. Slaughterhouse will be added to “Combat Arms” on April 18.
Slaughterhouse, set within the bloody confines of a meat packing plant, provides players with the opportunity to put their teamwork skills to the test with clan-on-clan warfare with an explosive ending. The video released today also hints at new content coming for “Combat Arms” players later this year.
Also launching on April 18 is the first incarnation of the Clan Ladder System, where clans can acquire ladder points, rank up and get matched against opposing clans around the same rank. An official clan battle season will commence once the Clan Ladder System completes its beta period.
For more information about the Operation: Slaughterhouse update visit http://combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Preview
- OnRPG's ApocaRuff previews War Thunder's Ground Forces expansion, which adds ground combat and tanks.