Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta Launches Today
Chosen players across Europe are currently taking up arms and unleashing an array of Super Human Powers upon their opponents in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta.
Players lucky enough to participate in the Second Closed Beta – which runs from 28th May to 3rd June at 22:00 CEST – will be the first to experience tons of never before seen content: a wealth of new weapons, modes, maps and devastating Super Human Powers.
The Beta also features the winning designs from the Camouflage Design Event, in which players created their own original camos. CA:LOS developer, Blackspot Entertainment, handpicked the winning designs from the vast amount of entries. Today the designs were implemented into the game and are now anxiously awaiting their first taste of action!
Nexon Europe has already announced that the Camouflage Design Event will not be the last competition that the CA:LOS community can participate in, and that going forward the game will incorporate more players’ ideas.
Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta will only be available in English, but players can look forward to enjoying the full game in their respective languages later this year, as CA:LOS will be localized into: French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Turkish.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ice Age Online Launches Open Beta
- Bigpoint has launched the international open beta of Ice Age Online.
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- Endless Legend Tempest Expansion Revealed
- Amplitude Studios revealed today the newest expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend will focus on naval warfare.