Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
The Closed Beta will run for 48 hours, starting on 31st March and will come to a close on 2nd April. Players can sign up for access starting today, 19th March, up until 30th March.
Access will be limited, so for a chance to get in on the action, players need to follow the instructions in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta website (http://calineofsight.com).
Once a player has registered, an on-screen acknowledgement will indicate whether they have been guaranteed a spot, or if all the spots have been filled and they made it to the waiting list. On the 31th March, an email will be sent to all successful registrants with a link to download the Closed Beta game client.
“The Closed Beta marks the first time the community gets some real hands-on time with Combat Arms: Line of Sight,” said Rob Noble, representative of Nexon Europe. “Player feedback will be invaluable in helping us take the game from strength to strength.”
For the Closed Beta, Nexon Europe have selected 4 maps of contrasting environments, 19 fully customizable weapons across a range of classes, 6 PvP modes, and introducing 17 unique superhuman powers and combat senses.
The first 1,000 players to register will receive the hero character, Ivanov, only for the CBT. While all players who participate in the Closed Beta will receive an in-game badge and earn unlock points for an upcoming, Second Beta – details of which will be announced at a later date.
For more info, visit www.facebook.com/CALineOfSight
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II - The Desire That Changed Sapphire
- League of Angels II will release its first Expansion: Angel of Desire on Nov. 17th!
- FF XIV ARR: Producer gives live details on Patch 2.4
- This past Saturday, the 18th installment in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series featured an in-de...
- Frontier Developments Announces Elite: Dangerous for Xbox One
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced plans to bring the definitive massively multiplayer space epic Elite: Dangerous to Xbox ...