Combat Arms launching new Desert Fox map this month
Combat Arms will be adding a new cooperative battle map later this month.
Titled “Operation: Desert Fox,” the new PvE map gives players a chance to earn exclusive items upon a successfully completed mission. The map tasks players in uncovering and chasing down a terrorist plot, and is set in Mogadishu. Players must locate a person of interest, capture him alive, and continue until they put a stop to the terrorist cell.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon America, which also publishes Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online, MapleStory, and Mabinogi.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
New Fireteam mode coming to Combat Arms
Combat Arms, a fast-paced online first person shooter (FPS) from Nexon America, will be adding “Operation: Desert Fox”, a new cooperative battle map where players join forces to defeat an evil terrorist faction in a content update set for release later this month.
Desert Fox will present Combat Arms players with a challenging new mission where soldiers will have to uncover and pursue a devastating terrorist plot to take place in the near future. Set in the rough desert terrain of Mogadishu, players discover that forces will be sent to investigate a person of interest believed to somehow be connected to the plot. The mission will be to pinpoint the suspect’s exact location and capture him alive, obtain strategic attack information, and ultimately put a stop to the terrorist cell.
The Desert Fox mission adds another PVE map to Combat Arms, giving players an exciting new way to level up their soldiers as well as earn exclusive items once they beat the mission.
Currently available is the new Transport Locker. The Transport Locker will offer players the opportunity to obtain rare gear, mercenaries, and elite weapons. The Transport Locker can be found in the Black Market and on the Web Shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Vanguard to go free-to-play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that one of its last pay-to-play games, Vanguard, will go free-to-play this summer.
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.