Combat Arms launches Operation Oil Rig
Combat Arms has released a new map today – Operation Oil Rig. The decommissioned oil rig is based on a European Combat Arms map design contest, and features lots of sniping hide outs. It promises to be a very competitive map.
A second episode of Combat Arms: Roommates has also been released on Combat Arms’ website.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, which also publishes Dungeon Fighter Online, Atlantica Online, and Vindictus.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
Operation Oil Rig: Brand new Combat Arms multiplayer map now available
Enemy forces have taken the fight to the high seas, where an abandoned oil rig sits waiting for Combat Arms players to battle in this month’s content update, available now.
Intelligence has indicated that the decommissioned oil rig is a suspected storage facility for stolen government funds, and the clashing War Corp and UAF factions have begun to fight for control of the offshore oil platform and the hidden bounty within. UAF agents have been dispatched to secure the oil rig and clear out the remaining War Corp personnel.
This brand new map is based on the winning submission from the European Combat Arms map design contest. Soldiers are encouraged to examine the layout of the oil rig to familiarize themselves with its many intricate hiding and sniping positions.
To celebrate the release of this new map, Nexon is releasing the second episode of Combat Arms: Roommates, which reveals a peek at the day-to-day banter between two hardcore female Combat Arms fans. Follow Ali and D.V. as they encounter ruthless grenade spammers, hunt down camping snipers, and defend their KDR numbers all while trying to keep their friendship intact.
For more information on Combat Arms, or to download and play for free, go to www.combatarms.nexon.net.
To follow Combat Arms on Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/combatarms
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: War of Clans Thrashes Its Way to Android and iOS
- Plarium announced the worldwide release of Vikings: War of Clans for Android and iOS devices.
- Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
- GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who m...
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...