Combat Arms Launches Belly of the Beast Update
Nexon launched the Belly of the Beast update for Combat Arms, today, offering players a brand new PvE map to play.
The new map takes place in NEMEXIS HQ, where players fight against augmented guards and a giant gunship boss known as the “Defensive Remote Engagement Assault Drone” (D.R.E.A.D for short). Four new character abilities have been added as part of this content update as well: Opportunist, Spoils of War, Parting Gift and Relentless. The first two allow players to loot fallen enemies and receive a GP boost for doing so, while the latter drop a grenade at your feet when you die, and allow you to respawn faster.
Nexon also publishes Vindictus and Mabinogi.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
D.R.E.A.D. the Belly of the Beast
Nexon America adds a new PvE map, matchmaking features and brand new abilities in the January content update for “Combat Arms”
The time is now to ambush NEMEXIS HQ. The notorious corporation that unleashed the Overdose Virus must be annihilated in “Combat Arms,” Nexon’s high intensity free-to-play first-person shooter game. Nexon launched the “Belly of the Beast” content update today, which introduces the latest player-versus-environment (PvE) map, an expedited matchmaking system and all new player Abilities.
Players can now seek revenge for the lives robbed by the experimental virus at NEMEXIS HQ, the newest PvE map. Within the headquarters is a mass of augmented enemy guards and a colossal gunship boss known as the Defensive Remote Engagement Assault Drone (D.R.E.A.D.). Players can jump into the NEMEXIS HQ map by using the new Quick Start feature, which rapidly matches players with their favorite maps and game modes.
Players can also enhance the new PvE map experience with the addition of four new Abilities: Opportunist, Spoils of War, Parting Gift and Relentless. Nimble scavengers can now use Opportunist and Spoils of War to loot a primary weapon from a fallen player and receive bonus GP for the plunder. Two additional Abilities will soften the blow of losing a life in battle, as Parting Gift drops a grenade at a fallen player’s feet, while Relentless allows players to respawn faster in select modes.
For more information about the “Belly of the Beast” update, visit: http://combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halfbrick's Age of Zombies rocks "Zombie Month"
- Age of Zombies, the perennial zombie shooter originally released in 2010, is on the receiving end of more dastardly experiments from Halfbrick...
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.