CloudNine holds Event Festival
Netgame’s Cloud Nine is holding a special event festival from December 8th and throughout the holiday season.
The events include a contest to become a volunteer Forum Moderator, and extra nCash to those who recharge during the event. A 30% bonus to all experience is also being granted to all players as well. Of course, there’s also the obligatory Christmas festivities including Santa costumes, reindeer, and more.
A few new screenshots have also been released to the press, and can be seen below.
New Cloudnine Screenshots:
The Original Press Release:
NETGAME Plans Event Festival for CLOUDNINE
Los Angeles, Calif. – December 9, 2009 – MGAME USA announced today its holiday event plans for fantasy MMORPG CloudNine (http://cloudnine.netgame.com). The Event Festival begins on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009 and is full of mini events including Level-up event, Closed Beta Test Rewards, Christmas event, and Volunteer Forum Moderator Contest.
A variety of items will be available for players to purchase at a premium shop. Any player who recharges nCash during the event period will receive 5,000 Extra Gift Cash.
The Christmas event offers 30% additional EXPs and rewards such as Santa costume, Rudolph the pet and so much more.
On top of all these extravaganzas, among frequent visitors to the CloudNine forum over Level 25 will be crowned as Moderator through Volunteer Forum Moderator Contest.
“This month long event is all about giving back to CloudNine players. We hope more players have a chance to play CloudNine and become our community,” said Sun M. Kim, Manager at MGAME USA.
CloudNine is a fantasy MMORPG based on the conflicts between two nations; Primus Union who fights for loyalty and Ganav Libero who fights for freedom.
For more information, visit http://cloudnine.netgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.