Closed beta sign-ups start for Realm of the Titans
Realm of the Titans, Aeria Games’ new DotA-inspired MMO, has launched its new teaser website. In addition, closed beta signups are now being accepted for the first chance to peek at the game.
ROTT will pit two teams of up to five players against each other in a battle to control a map, assisted by NPC minions. With hero upgrades, ranking and records, and a match making system, Realm of the Titans may offer a fair alternative to Heroes of Newerth or League of Legends.
Aeria Games publishes several other MMOs including Legendary Champions, Dynasty Warriors Online, Shaiya, and Last Chaos.
Realm of the Titans Gameplay Screenshot
Closed Beta Sign-Up Begins for Realm of the Titans
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – January 31, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has officially begun Closed Beta (CB) registration for its upcoming DotA-inspired multiplayer title, Realm of the Titans (ROTT). Starting today, players can visit the newly-launched teaser website at http://realmofthetitans.aeriagames.com and sign up for a chance to participate in an early sneak peek of the game.
Realm of the Titans is a bold, new take on the popular action strategy genre. In ROTT, two teams of up to five heroes face off on a dangerous and dynamic battlefield in an attempt to take total control of the map. As each team advances across the field of combat, they seize control points that spawn waves of NPC minions to assist them in the conflict. Players who perform well in battle are awarded points that can be used during the match to upgrade their hero’s powers and abilities. The game is meticulously designed to reward teamwork and tactics, and encourage fluid and fast-paced competitive gameplay.
Apart from offering players dynamic battlefields, enhanced item purchasing, and the return of key DotA features, ROTT also includes:
- In-Depth Ranking Features – Level up in the game while making your way up the leaderboards by defeating higher-ranked players.
- Advanced Matchmaking System – In ROTT, you can automatically be matched up with other suitable partners and competitors.
- Robust Statistics & Record Tracking – Battle data and match history is saved on the server. Players can review their past performances and share favorite replays with friends.
For more information, or to be among the first to sign up for the upcoming CB testing period, visit the official Realm of the Titans website (http://realmofthetitans.aeriagames.com). Players selected to participate will receive more information about the test when CB begins in Q2 of this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- Maypole Challenge arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo has launched the Maypole Challenge update for MicroVolts.
- Wakfu Raiders Announces Easter Event
- Wakfu Raiders now has a new Easter-themed hero in the midst: Esther Firegale.