Closed Beta for Hello Kitty Online Started
Since Hello Kitty Online was designed to be a social game, its social functions are really what sets it apart from other MMOs. One such example of these ‘social features’ are the game’s use of player created videos and blogs. Gamers can access each others videos, blogs and send each other emails in-game just by right clicking another player. Another interesting function in the game is that players can work together to build their very own house which can be customized with hundreds of different pieces of furniture. One more ‘social aspect’ of HKO is its mini-games. Mini games act as yet another way for players to interact with each other.
Master the Trade Skills!
Hello Kitty Online seems to have a huge emphasis on crafting skills as the game has quite a bit of them. Some of the game’s trade skills include Gathering, Planting, Wood Cutting, Mining, Forging, Carpentry, Cooking and Tailoring.
Explore New Places!
Players start their adventure in Hello Kitty Online in Sanrio Harbor but can explore many different ‘real world’ locations in the game including places like Paris, London and Beijing. Each of these real world locations include famous landmarks and locations – Paris for example has the Eiffel tower.
AeriaGames is one of the world’s largest free to play MMORPG publishes. Some of the games they publish are Twelve Sky, Twelve Sky 2, Last Chaos, Shaiya, Wolfteam, Dragon Sky and many more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elemental Wings Flies into Google Play and App Store
- Joycity has released Elemental Wings, a mobile game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG and RPG.
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.
- Wizard101 Reaches 10 Million Registered Users
- Wizard101 reaches 10 million registered users worldwide. The game is celebrating this milestone by giving away free Wizard101 Party Packs in g...