Closed Beta for Black Gold Online Begins May 15
Snail Games has announced that Closed Beta for the upcoming Black Gold Online will begin on Thursday, May 15 at 2:00 PM PDT. The Closed Beta gives players a major opportunity to explore the world of Montel as part of the Kingdom of Isenhorst or the Erlandir Union, including revamped graphics, smoother textures, an updated User Interface and other mechanical changes.
Closed Beta participants will see large-scale battlegrounds with customizable ‘Carriers’ (large battle mounts for each faction) and can develop over 100 distinct carrier-types for battle. Black Gold Online also features true hardcore PvP, where players can fight against members of their same faction as well as opposing forces across a variety of battlegrounds, arenas and ‘Chambers of Greed.’ Finally, players can join even larger Energy Well battles as they form armies to fight for control of precious resources in large-scale faction and guild battles.
For more information on Black Gold Online‘s Closed Beta, please visit: http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/81.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Kronos" Announced as First Release of Upgraded EVE Online Dev Model
- EVE Online announces its summer release, Kronos, which plans to make a major shift in the development of the game.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Wraps Up Closed Beta and Looks Ahead
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot announces the end of closed beta, rewards for testers, and two new planned features.
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.