Closed Beta for Black Gold Online Begins May 15
Snail Games has announced that Closed Beta for the upcoming Black Gold Online will begin on Thursday, May 15 at 2:00 PM PDT. The Closed Beta gives players a major opportunity to explore the world of Montel as part of the Kingdom of Isenhorst or the Erlandir Union, including revamped graphics, smoother textures, an updated User Interface and other mechanical changes.
Closed Beta participants will see large-scale battlegrounds with customizable ‘Carriers’ (large battle mounts for each faction) and can develop over 100 distinct carrier-types for battle. Black Gold Online also features true hardcore PvP, where players can fight against members of their same faction as well as opposing forces across a variety of battlegrounds, arenas and ‘Chambers of Greed.’ Finally, players can join even larger Energy Well battles as they form armies to fight for control of precious resources in large-scale faction and guild battles.
For more information on Black Gold Online‘s Closed Beta, please visit: http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/81.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Tower Defense Mode Available
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...
- Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available ...
- World of Speed Reveals the Sunny Azure Coast
- My.com reveals six new screens for World of Speed, showcasing the Azure Coast map.