Clockwork Empires December Update Arrives
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing “The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket’s Eldritch Transformation.”
Major New Features
- Naturalists will now explore, study nature, and find weird artifacts!
- Added Laboratories and Scientists to study weird artifacts / do Science!
- (Coincidentally) your colonists might transform into (more) monsters if certain conditions are met.
- Buildings, Modules, and Zones can be dismantled: Build, dismantle, then rebuild your colony to be more perfect!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Blade classes make Facebook debut
- gPotato has revealed the six character classes of Eternal Blade through their Facebook page.
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
Clockwork Empires has launched a December update for its Early Access players, introducing "The Ghastly Tale of Amon Chalkbracket's Eldritch Transformation."