CJ Games Global Announces Hounds and Monarch
CJ Games Global has announced the development of two new free-to-play titles: Hounds, which is a role-playing shooter, and Monarch, a strategy based MMO. Both games will be featured at Gamescom this week.
Hounds is a blend of a traditional RPG and a third-person shooter offering five different modes of gameplay, including end-game raiding and PvP. Monarch mixes large scale battles with standard strategy development, utilizing a troop system to hire soldiers to level up, outfit, and use for trade with other players.
Hounds is scheduled for release in Q4 of 2013, while Monarch is slated for Q3 of 2013.
CJ Games Global also publishes District 187.
HOUNDS AND MONARCH: CJ GAMES GLOBAL UNVEILS THE LATEST FREE-TO-PLAY MMO’s AT GAMESCOM 2012
El Segundo, Calif, and Gamescom (Cologne, Germany) — August 15, 2012 – CJ Games Global (CJGG) Corp., a subsidiary of CJ E&M, announces the development of new free-to-play titles, MMO role playing shooter (MMORPS), Hounds and strategy-based MMOPRG, Monarch.
Both games will be showcased at Gamescom at CJ Games booth in Hall 4.2 Booth K20, along with the first playable demo of CJ Games Global’s first person shooter, District 187: Sin Streets.
“Too many times, publishers from Asian markets import and localize popular titles to the western market but falter at captivating players,” says Jina Song, Chief Operating Officer of CJ Games Global. “Our recipe for success is to create and publish games that will appeal to an International audience. Monarch and Hounds were carefully hand selected to do so. Our goal is to expand the local success of CJ E&M Game Division to the global market.”
CJ Games Global is the global interactive entertainment branch of CJ E&M, one of the largest media conglomerates in South Korea. The brand established itself in North America, opening its doors in Los Angeles in April 2012.
Teaser trailers for Hounds and Monarch can be found here:
For more information about these games and other title including, Uncharted Waters Online and the upcoming first person shooter District 187: Sin Streets, please visit www.netmarble.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smart Watch and VR integration Announced For Call of Champions
- Spacetime Studios debuts Smart Watch and Virtual Reality integration with its unreleased game, Call of Champions.
- Firefall Announces First Public Beta Test
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall will begin its first public beta test this Friday during an unlocked 48-hour “Beta Weekend”.
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...